Returns and Refunds Policy
Once you have read the policy, please use the contact form below to apply for a refund.
We strongly suggest that you purchase a Single Pack of one style on your first purchase.
For hygiene reasons, all returns are not re-sold – all returned underwear is destroyed. Please be mindful of this before making a purchase.
Exchanges are treated as refunds.
Refunds are accepted within 60 days of purchase.
If you seek a refund, you will need to return the item. A £10 processing and disposal fee will be subtracted from each Single Pack, 2 Pack or 3 Pack returned.
We will provide you with a return label and you will need to cover return postage.
If you seek a refund on the purchase a Single Pack and a 3 Pack, a total of £20 will be subtracted from your refund as soon as we have received the returned items.
Once we receive the returned item, refunds will be given within 7-10 business days.
Refunds do not apply to Menstrual Cups.
We are currently trialling a “Returnless Credit” system so that you will not need to return an item, thereby saving you postage and disposal fees.
A limit of £30 can be added to your account as credit. Any further credit added to your account will be at our discretion.
Returnless credit is calculated as follows:
- Single Packs: £6.00
- 2 Packs: £12.00
- 3 Packs: £24.00
Full credit will not be given for items purchased with coupons or credit.
- We reserve the right to refuse any credit requests
- For any given style, credit will only be granted for the smaller pack size. That is, if your order, or history of orders, contains the same size of a style, but in different pack sizes, credit will only be given for the smaller pack size.
- The £30 credit limit includes all accounts within a household, and all transaction accounts that we believe to belong to one person or household.
- Credit cannot be taken as cash
- Returnless credit is not given on Menstrual Cups.
- Credit will not be given on free or clearance items
No refunds or exchanges are given for free items or items marked as “Clearance”
If you experience a faulty or defective item, please take a photo of the item so that we can clearly see the issue.
Please send us an email to email@example.com with:
- the image and
- your order transaction ID
If we have delivered the incorrect item please let us know and we will replace at no extra cost.
If you have input the incorrect delivery address at the checkout, or wish to cancel or adjust the order post purchase, please contact us as soon as possible by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will endeavour to adjust or cancel the order before it is dispatched, but if the order is already dispatched, then you will need to apply for a refund
We must state that given the nature of our refunds and returns policy, we will ban accounts that take undue or excessive advantage of our generosity. We reserve the right to choose who we do business with, so please consider this if you seek to make excessive refund requests.